Three ways to avail EMI
1) By Choosing Credit Card
2) Opting for Debit Card
3) Going for Cardless option through ZestMoney or FIBE (Early Salary)
EMIs Via Razorpay checkout only.
Steps to follow :
• Check available spending limit of the card
• In case the product price exceeds the limit, then you are required to make a down payment of the exceeding amount
• You can also consider for upgrading your existing card which may help you in buying the desired product by approaching the respective Bank / Finance Provider
Easy EMI. Buy now Pay Later.
Buy Computers & Laptops On Easy Emi Via Various Finance Options Through All Major Banks. Avail Finance Today.
» EMI via Razorpay checkout only
• FIBE (Early Salary)
• American Express Bank
• Bank of Baroda
• CITI Bank
• HDFC Bank
• ICICI Bank
• Indusind Bank
• Kotak Mahindra Bank
• Bajaj Finance (RBL Bank)
• Standard Chartered Bank
• Yes Bank
» Credit Card EMI
1. Enter the necessary details on the Checkout and select EMI option.
2. From the EMI options available, Select EMI on Cards.
3. On entering the credit card details, all the valid EMI plans are displayed.
4. Select the required EMI plan and proceed to complete the payment.
When the customers complete the payment process on the Checkout, the transaction is authorized by the customer's issuing bank and converted into EMIs within 3-4 days, depending on the payment terms agreed with the credit card provider.
» Debit Card EMI
Debit EMI is an EMI method using which customers can buy various products on EMI using their debit cards without having to pay the entire amount immediately. Customers need not have the entire amount in their accounts at the time of transaction and their banks will not block any amount on their cards.
1. On the Checkout form, Select EMI as the payment method.
2. Customers select EMI on Cards option in the EMI tab.
3. Enter the debit card details as shown.
4. If the order amount is eligible for debit card EMI, the corresponding EMI plans along with interest rates are displayed.
5. Select the EMI tenure of your choice and enter the phone number linked to your bank account.
6. If the customer is eligible for availing the EMI, an OTP is sent by their bank to validate the identity.
After the successful authentication, the customer is redirected to the website. Customer’s monthly debit card statements will reflect the EMI amount with the interest charged by the bank.
» Cardless EMI ZestMoney / FIBE
Cardless EMI is payment method to convert your payment amount to EMIs without a debit or credit card. You'll enjoy the benefits of the EMI as the payments are made using credits approved by the supported Cardless EMI Payment Partners.
- Creating an Account
1) Enter your Mobile number and Email ID to create an Account on Zest Money or FIBE
2) Then select your Bank and update your statement to check your credit limit.
3) Complete your Government KYC to avail full access
- Using the Cardless EMI to make the Purchase
1) Head to checkout page and select EMI as the payment method
2) If your Credit Limit is eligible for EMI, the corresponding EMI plans along with interest rates are displayed.
3) Enter your bank details for availing the EMI, enter the OTP sent to you, to validate your Identity
Once you complete the process, you are redirected to the Website. Your monthly statements will show up in your EMI Account along with the Interest charged by the payment partner.