• When considering the EMI facility, it's important to review the list of banks available and select the one that has issued your credit card. Ensure to confirm the available spending limit and begin the process accordingly. In case the product price exceeds the limit, consider making a down payment upto the spending limit.
• You can also upgrade your existing card limit by approaching the respectrive bank.
• In the event that your bank is not listed, Kindly proceed wth Fibe (Early Salary) option to connect to your bank.
Easy EMI. Buy now Pay Later.
Buy Computers & Laptops On Easy Emi Via Various Finance Options Through All Major Banks. Avail Finance Today.
» EMI via Razorpay checkout only
• American Express Bank
• Bank of Baroda
• CITI Bank
• HDFC Bank
• ICICI Bank
• Indusind Bank
• Kotak Mahindra Bank
• Bajaj Finance (RBL Bank)
• Standard Chartered Bank
• Yes Bank
• FIBE (Early Salary)
» Credit Card EMI
1. Enter the necessary details on the Checkout and select EMI option.
2. From the EMI options available, Select EMI on Cards.
3. On entering the credit card details, all the valid EMI plans are displayed.
4. Select the required EMI plan and proceed to complete the payment.
When the customers complete the payment process on the Checkout, the transaction is authorized by the customer's issuing bank and converted into EMIs within 3-4 days, depending on the payment terms agreed with the credit card provider.
» Debit Card EMI
Debit EMI is an EMI method using which customers can buy various products on EMI using their debit cards without having to pay the entire amount immediately. Customers need not have the entire amount in their accounts at the time of transaction and their banks will not block any amount on their cards.
1. On the Checkout form, Select EMI as the payment method.
2. Customers select EMI on Cards option in the EMI tab.
3. Enter the debit card details as shown.
4. If the order amount is eligible for debit card EMI, the corresponding EMI plans along with interest rates are displayed.
5. Select the EMI tenure of your choice and enter the phone number linked to your bank account.
6. If the customer is eligible for availing the EMI, an OTP is sent by their bank to validate the identity.
After the successful authentication, the customer is redirected to the website. Customer’s monthly debit card statements will reflect the EMI amount with the interest charged by the bank.